Sunday, September 27, 2009

It's been a while

Oops, sorry that I haven't updated in so long. But on the bright side that means lots of pictures!

First up is a Hudson Hat that I knit for my SIL. I really hope she likes it as much as I do!

And next is a yymn in the Aligator Knits Girly Ooga Booga colorway. I love how these worked up. The ruffles are just enough to be girly without being overwhelming.


And then another yymn that is already at it's new home. These are Nurturing Threads Hummingbird colorway.

And then probably my favorite pair of yymn longies yet. These are also already at their new home. It is SugarBubbie's Primise.



And then lastly, one of my current wip's. Family Roots Grapefruit Love. I'm hoping to have these finished very soon and then they will be on their way home to a little girl. These will be her first longies.
And that's it for now. Lots of pictures, not much else to say. ;)

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness I got the hat and scarf yesterday afternoon!! They are so beautiful and I am already wearing the hat ((it snowed this morning)) Its perfect! Lopve the colors and such cute desgins. Thank you so much!! You are unbelievably talented.

    -Robyn

    ReplyDelete